Tuesday, June 6, 2017

52 in the Year of 52 --- #hike22 --- Lake Mohegan

Family, dogs and a beautiful blue sky cool morning...what more could you ask for?

My daughter and I broke down and sized up her pack and down sized my pack for our upcoming AT Section hike, so we needed to break them in...hence the gear overkill for a family hike!

My bro, his dog Bear and his family and M, me and Louie set off for a jaunt around Lake Mohegan, Fairfield, CT.

Lake Mohegan, Fairfield, CT
No poles
Yes dogs!
Great little track, beautiful scenery 
Lots of dogs & kids on the trail
Not strenuous, family friendly
Highly recommend! 

Family fun day hike! Smiles for miles!!!
Tempting river plunge...
Selfie with my sister in law!

Sibling hiking!

Hiking and contemplating world issues...
Dog swim break...drop packs and pick up sticks...

Moo not so psyched about this pic...

Smallest legs...biggest hiking trooper...go Louie!
More dogs please...hiking is a journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment