Tuesday, May 30, 2017

52 in the Year of 52 --- #hike20 --- Bermuda

Ok, well perhaps hiking without boots, poles, packs and barely any clothes doesn't really count as a hike for most...but anytime I can get outside, explore/uncover paths/trails and share adventure with friends counts as a hike for me!

Bermuda Coral Beach Low Tide
No poles, packs, shoes...barely clothes
Sunscreen yes
Tough feet...yes
1 hour

At sunrise I was walking the beach, as I came to one end I looked off in the distance and saw stairs carved into a rock...well that is a sure "come hither" sign for me...problem was the tide was coming in and I was sure to be stranded if I started exploring then.

So I waited until after breakfast, gathered some other adventurers and off we went. Wading through tidal pools, climbing over rocks, up deserted staircases into abandoned ruins. What fun in the sun!


Hike with a friend or two or three...
Over rocks...through the tide...



Up the hill...
To the abandoned stairs...
To another view of paradise... 

No comments:

Post a Comment