Saturday, March 4, 2017

52 in the year of 52 --- #hike10 --- Yamato Scrub Natural Area

Yes, hiking in Boca baby! 
Didn't think I was going to find any "hiking" in Florida, well bite my tongue! There are tons of options! 
On another trip I will plan out an Ocean to Lake trip...check out www.floridahikes.com for hikes all over Florida.

Skyblue Lupine Hiking Trail
@Yamato Scrub Natural Area in Boca Raton.
I hiked about 5.5 miles.
No poles
Sand and paved walkways 
Lots of sun, occasional shade
Lots of fun wildlife
Pack water, sun screen 
Pee before you go! 

Near the end of my hike! 
The trail! 
A turtle ...
Saw a blue heron and an egret...
The vultures took a break from circling me! 
Inland sand
Hanging moss...
Inland shells...beats snow drifts... :)
Love this photo! I brought hiking boots but forgot my heels... #priorities 

Loved hiking Florida! Look forward to many more outings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment